Simply provide us with a detailed outline and requirements of your concept. Specifics are important. You can describe the jewelry you wish for in simple plain words like eg. "I want the rectangle pendant with pink crystals clustered as star-shaped in the center."
We appreciate photos of a similar piece of jewelry with dimensions superimposed or detailed sketches which include dimensions. For your convenience, the entire (OEM) custom jewelry development process can be completed remotely via email or project management services.
Terms of Services:
- ● Our designers will provide you with one additional design revision for free, provided it reflects the spirit of the original design.
- ● No extra charge for file modifications required to make additional ring samples in other sizes.
- ● Our team will provide you with photo-realistic renderings on request.
(OEM) CUSTOM JEWELRY DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
Please try and consider the following when preparing your jewelry designs. A clear jewelry design will save time and money by letting us capture your concept precisely with few or no revisions.
- 1. Measurements: Any measurements you care about should be provided overlaid directly on your design or picture.
- 2. Different views: Please attempt to include a minimum of both front and side views Settings: Specify type of setting to be used with gemstones if unclear from the design.
- 3. Gemstones: Type of gemstone to be used, gemstone sizes, and number of stones should be ascertainable from the design
- 4. Weights & Targets: It’s important to stress to us during the design stage any desired target weights or target budgets so that we can make suggestions of how to hit these if the initial design does not conform due to material use constrictions.
* As a general rule of thumb, anything that is not clearly discernible from your jewelry design schematic will be interpreted as giving artistic freedom to our jewelry designers.