- Responsible for managing a strategic product roadmap that leverages the current product offerings and expands into adjacent categories.
- Strategies execution of the team’s activities to ensure consistency of process and quality of information.
- Work with Royi Sal’s design team to construct and maintain Trend Concept boards as needed.
- Maximize growth potential of the business by creating new product categories to drive sales activity and accountability.
- Partner with the organization’s product development and sourcing teams to ensure on-time and within budget delivery of products.
- Identify new growth opportunities and establish plans to aggressively pursue those opportunities.
- Drive the growth of the business by participating in sales activities as appropriate.
- Ensures connectivity between merchants, marketing, and sourcing.
- Conduct research and development on new materials.
- Review price/value/targets for all basic programs and align with production.
- Monitors industry and industry best practices and keeps management informed of changes and opportunities.
- Collaborate with key customers, including travel for prospect visits and tradeshows.
- Lead and manage the product development workgroup to achieve monthly output targets.
- Follow up/supervision of all new products from technical analysis to final pre-series with factories.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field.
- Good communication skills and fluent in both English and Thai.
- Leadership ability to successfully own product development processes.
- Skilled in planning and using planning software and tools.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (PD and Mass Manufacturing).
- Strong stakeholder management skills (Commercial & Manufacturing).
- Merchant mind-set with commercial drive.
- A minimum of five plus years Product Development management experience in the apparel industry.
- Must have expertise in raw materials.
- Must have strong analytical skills and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple functions.
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of Production and Design.
- Must have the proven ability to work closely and partner effectively with designers.
- Must have vendor relationships.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
About Royi Sal Jewelry
Working in Royi Sal Jewelry is like working in a growing start-up environment. You will find people ready to listen, discuss & argue about the best way to handle a new venture or a challenge (and there are many as in every growing company). Our leadership team is always open to new ideas & suggestions to improve the company. Royi Sal poses as an opportunity for positive attitude, self-driven people to gain new skill through training & create a career working with an internationally expanding company.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It’s important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don’t feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.