- Develop strategic vision, objectives, financial budgets and forecasts. Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Develop global pricing and revenue generation to deliver to the agreed business plan.
- Oversee the design, hiring, and development of a global sales organization, appropriate for the company’s maturity/size.
- Market research & Develop new business opportunity.
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
- Identify industry and market trends, maintaining a keen awareness of industry partner and competitor movements and activities.
- Collaborate with the Operations team, Marketing team (PR and Brand), Product Development team and other functions to drive innovation throughout the sales and service experience.
- Effectively communicate company objectives and how the location sales targets and strategies support achievement of those objectives.
- Ensure location management team set goals and objectives which remain focused on overall business strategies.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer database.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Develop new processes and tactics to provide stellar customer services and retention, while keeping the highly trained, efficient and knowledgeable teams under a wing, across all traded categories in our marketplace.
- Must have 10+ years’ of experience in managing multi-functional Sales teams in the Luxury industry.
- Experience in luxury Cosmetics, Beauty, & Fashion is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or equivalent.
- Proven sales track record in a new product and new market environment.
- Global experience.
- Strong analytic background and the ability to apply data effectively to make business decisions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to effectively operate in a culturally diverse environment.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving.
- Deadline-driven with a sense of urgency.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to balance shifting priorities with ease.
About Royi Sal Jewelry
Working in Royi Sal Jewelry is like working in a growing start-up environment. You will find people ready to listen, discuss & argue about the best way to handle a new venture or a challenge (and there are many as in every growing company). Our leadership team is always open to new ideas & suggestions to improve the company. Royi Sal poses as an opportunity for positive attitude, self-driven people to gain new skill through training & create a career working with an internationally expanding company.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It’s important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don’t feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.